- Global product development (global products, global teams, global processes)
- Product Life-cycle Management (PLM phases, PLM systems architecture, Distributed PLM systems)
- Product Life-cycle engineering concepts and methods (Design for the life-cycle, Life-cycle analysis, Through-life aspects with feedbacks from users and services, Knowledge Lifecycle Management and long-term knowledge sustainment, Product-Service systems)
- Patents as a ressource for Creative and Inventive Design.
- Knowledge management for Creative and Inventive Design.
- Rapid product development and reverse engineering.
- New organizational issues within Product Lifecycle Engineering
- Infrastructure and environment (support tools, collaboration environments and platforms, virtual and simulation environment, interoperability and security issues)
- Value, Risk and cost management
- Emerging standards and best practices
- Metrics and benchmarking, performance evaluation
- Educational and training issues
(C)2009 IRCCyN, All rights reserved.